- ½ stem tarragon
- 5 oz. green juice*
- 2 tsbp fresh lemon juice (½ lemon)
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Celery for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle tarragon (crush with a wooden spoon – or a bat-shaped tool called a muddler).
- Add green juice, lemon juice, and agave. (If you double or triple the recipe, shake in batches of two at a time so as not to overfill cocktail shaker).
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Garnish with celery.
- 2 leaves parsley
- 2 leaves Boston lettuce
- 6 leaves spinach
- 1 sprig mint
- 4 leaves basil
- 3 oz. water
- In a blender, liquefy ingredients; strain with a fine mesh strainer (use a spoon to push through).