- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (1 lb. total)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 6 ounces crumbled goat’s-milk feta cheese
- Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix 1 tbsp. each lemon juice and oil, 1 tsp. garlic, and 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper, and cumin in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through and browned, about 10 minutes. Let rest, covered, 5 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tbsp. each lemon juice and oil, 2 tsp. garlic, 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper, and 1 tsp. cumin with the tahini in a large bowl. Add chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates. Slice chicken and set on top. Sprinkle salads with parsley and cheese.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.