Ever worry about how many calories you are consuming while enjoying an alcoholic beverage? Well no need to worry too much with these drinks that are easy to make and easier to enjoy.
Cranberry Vodka Tonic
- To prepare this drink, you need 1.5 shot of vodka, diet cranberry juice and ice.
- In a glass, add ice first and pour vodka and cranberry juice in.
- Mix properly and serve. You can even use flavored vodka for this recipe.
- Calories – 98
- In this spritzer, we will require about 5 fl. oz. Merlot and 2 fl. oz. sparkling water.
- In a wine glass, mix both ingredients together. Drink up!
- Calories – 122
- In a shaker, mix 1 fl. oz. vodka, 3 fl. oz. diet ginger ale and splash of lime juice.
- Add ice cubes, as many as you like, close the lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour the drink in a cocktail glass and serve with a lemon wedge.
- Calories – 80
- Take a glass and fill it with ice cubes.
- Empty an Splenda packet in and pour 1 fl. oz. white rum in.
- Top it off with fresh lime juice, mix well, and serve.
- Calories – 100
- First you need to mix ½ cup sugar in 3 cups boiling water.
- When the sugar dissolves, add 1 ¼ cups lime juice in.
- Pour this mixture in 4 different glasses and add 1 fl. oz. white rum in each glass.
- Mix well and serve. You can even use no calorie sweetener for even less calories.
- Calories – 180
- To make this whiskey drink, get 2 fl. oz. whiskey, 4 fl. oz. diet ginger ale and lots of ice.
- In a tall glass, add ice in the bottom and then pour whiskey on top.
- Add diet ginger ale, mix the ingredients properly and take a sip.
- Calories – 128
And never be afraid to create your own healthy cocktail!