- 4 cups of berries (fresh or frozen, thawed, frozen pre-)
- 1 tbsp honey,
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 3/8 cup brown sugar
- 7/8 cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 150ml milk
- 100ml low-fat cream
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Warm the honey and pour on berries – set aside.
- Mix the flour, almonds, cinnamon and sugar. Separately, whisk whisk eggs, milk and cream. Add liquid ingredients to dry. Stir until smooth.
- Baking dish greased with butter, sprinkle with sugar. Put berries, pour batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes. The finished dessert, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cool for 15 minutes and serve.