We all have those high carb, deep fried calorific cravings for fries. So here is a deliciously low-fat and healthy alternative to settle those cravings. You might be surprised by the many benefits of sweet potatoes such as Vitamin B6 (prevents heart attacks) and C (skin elasticity and immunity).
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt or seasoned salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until potatoes are evenly coated with oil and spices.
- Place potatoes on a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, or until done.