recipe is delicious!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 pounds of baby shrimp
- 6 zucchinis, cubed
- 1 teaspoon All Purpose Seasoning Salt (such as McCormick Season All)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pound Farfalle Pasta
- 1/2 cup of Parmeggiano Reggiano (grated), plus extra for topping
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Sauté olive oil and garlic in a large pan until golden. Add shrimp and cook until slightly pink.
- Add zucchini to sauté – season with salt, pepper, seasoning salt and onion powder. Mix all ingredients together for a few minutes. Put lid on the pot so that the zucchini can release all of its natural juices. After about 2 minutes, lift off the lid and add the wine. Toss until all the flavors combine.
- Cook only halfway – turn off the flame and put the cover back on.
- In the meantime, boil water – add salt, cook pasta al dente for about 5 to 6 minutes. Drain pasta and add to the pan with the shrimp and zucchini. Finish cooking all the ingredients together and add freshly grated parmeggiano cheese.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with more grated cheese and fresh parsley.