Fruity and bubbly in ten minutes? I think yes!
- 1 cup raspberries (keep a few for optional garnish)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- your favorite champagne or dry sparkling wine
- Using a blender or hand blender, puree the raspberries with honey and water until smooth. Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a small bowl by gently pressing with a spatula and catching the seeds.
- Evenly spoon the raspberry puree in the bottom of each of your serving glasses. Then fill each glass with champagne. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!