- 1 Tbsp gelatine powder & 1/4 cup water
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp matcha green tea powder and 3 Tbsp warm water, mixed
- For Crust: 1 package graham crackers crushed into crumbs & 3 Tbsp butter & 1 Tbsp sugar
- Mix gelatine powder and water in a small cup and set aside. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl.
- Spread the crumbs in bottom of a 8 inch round cake pan. Flatten the crust, pressing with a spoon. Chill in refrigerator.
- Stir softened cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Add plain yogurt and heavy cream and mix until smooth. Further, add matcha green tea powder mixture into the filling.
- Heat gelatine mixture in the microwave until becomes liquid and add it to the filling. Stir well.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate the cake for 3 hours, or until set.