Cranberry Vodka Tonic
- To prepare this drink, you need 1.5 shot of vodka, diet cranberry juice and ice.
- In a glass, add ice first and pour vodka and cranberry juice in.
- Mix properly and serve. You can even use flavored vodka for this recipe.
- Calories – 98
- In this spritzer, we will require about 5 fl. oz. Merlot and 2 fl. oz. sparkling water.
- In a wine glass, mix both ingredients together. Drink up!
- Calories – 122
- In a shaker, mix 1 fl. oz. vodka, 3 fl. oz. diet ginger ale and splash of lime juice.
- Add ice cubes, as many as you like, close the lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour the drink in a cocktail glass and serve with a lemon wedge.
- Calories – 80
- Take a glass and fill it with ice cubes.
- Empty an Splenda packet in and pour 1 fl. oz. white rum in.
- Top it off with fresh lime juice, mix well, and serve.
- Calories – 100
- First you need to mix ½ cup sugar in 3 cups boiling water.
- When the sugar dissolves, add 1 ¼ cups lime juice in.
- Pour this mixture in 4 different glasses and add 1 fl. oz. white rum in each glass.
- Mix well and serve. You can even use no calorie sweetener for even less calories.
- Calories – 180
- To make this whiskey drink, get 2 fl. oz. whiskey, 4 fl. oz. diet ginger ale and lots of ice.
- In a tall glass, add ice in the bottom and then pour whiskey on top.
- Add diet ginger ale, mix the ingredients properly and take a sip.
- Calories – 128
And never be afraid to create your own healthy cocktail!