- One bunch (~ 1 lb) of Chinese broccoli
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 slices of ginger, julienned
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 drops of vodka
- Cut the Chinese broccoli pieces in half and wash all the pieces
- Boil a pot of water and put the stems in first. After 1 minute, add the rest of the leafy parts. When the water begins to boil again, remove it and drain until cold water.
- Put everything in a large bowl of ice water for 2-3 minutes, remove, and let dry.
- Put the oil in a large sauté pan and add the ginger.
- Add the Chinese broccoli and stir-fry with the oyster sauce and vodka for 1-2 minutes