A muffin baked in an orange. An unusual presentation of a wonderfully orange flavored muffin studded with tart dried cranberries!
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Sift dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in another.
- Mix the zest and cranberries together and add to dry ingredients. Mix wet into dry – until just combined. Batter is very wet.
- Put batter in hollowed out orange filling it 3/4 full. I placed my orange halves in a muffin tin to keep them upright. Bake 350* for 20-25 minutes.